MyOlympus.org
The Photographic Community for Users of Olympus micro 4/3 digital cameras and E-series DSLRs
MyOlympus.orgPublic folders > E-410 photos > Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon
Copyright ©2009, Arun Prabhu
Viewed times

Picture taken on May 2 2009.

Photographer: Arun Prabhu
Folder: E-410 photos
Uploaded: 18-Jul-2009 19:13 CEST
Model release available:
Camera: Olympus E410
Exposure time: 1/60
Aperture: f 16
Focal length:
Lens: 14-42
Focusing method: Manual
ISO: 100
White balance: Auto
Flash: no
Image format:
Processing applied:
Various:
Image resized to: 840x1280

Comment/Rate Share this Image

hello

I will not rate this photo, because I have mixed feelings about it. I like the view and the wide angle. But the colours in the background are not the best. For me the background in this kind of a photo is very important.

But still - nice shoot.

Damjan

Damjan Gosak at 19:36 CEST on 19-Jul-2009 [Reply]

NO SUBJECT

Damjan Gosak wrote:
> I will not rate this photo, because I have mixed feelings about it. I like the view and the
> wide angle. But the colours in the background are not the best. For me the background in this
> kind of a photo is very important.
>
> But still - nice shoot.
>
> Damjan
>
Thanks Damjan ...for looking at my post. In fact this is my first post and moreover I am a relative newbie in DSLR too. Your comments are well taken by me. Actually I have edited this photo, but I found the edited version greater than 500 MB so chose to post the unedited one. I am from India and I have taken a lot pics duting my 2 months stay in US. Will be posting more and looking forward to you comments.
Cheers!

Arun Prabhu at 04:21 CEST on 20-Jul-2009 [Reply]

NO SUBJECT

Arun Prabhu wrote:
> Damjan Gosak wrote:
> > I will not rate this photo, because I have mixed feelings about it. I like the view and the
> > wide angle. But the colours in the background are not the best. For me the background in this
> > kind of a photo is very important.
> >
> > But still - nice shoot.
> >
> > Damjan
> >
> Thanks Damjan ...for looking at my post. In fact this is my first post and moreover I am a
> relative newbie in DSLR too. Your comments are well taken by me. Actually I have edited this
> photo, but I found the edited version greater than 500 KB so chose to post the unedited one.
> I am from India and I have taken a lot pics duting my 2 months stay in US. Will be posting
> more and looking forward to you comments.
> Cheers!
>

Arun Prabhu at 06:33 CEST on 20-Jul-2009 [Reply]