MyOlympus.org
The Photographic Community for Users of Olympus micro 4/3 digital cameras and E-series DSLRs
MyOlympus.orgPrivate folders > Some photos > Concert for trombone

Concert for trombone

Concert for trombone
Copyright ©2006, Sergio Di Giovanni
Viewed times

Photographer: Sergio Di Giovanni
Folder: Some photos
Uploaded: 01-Mar-2006 11:51 CET
Current Rating: 8.33/3
View all ratings
Delete my rating
Model release available:
Camera: Olympus C8080
Exposure time: 1/80
Aperture: 3,2
Focal length: 100 mm
Lens:
Focusing method: iESP P-AF
ISO: 100
White balance: Auto
Flash: no
Image format: SHQ
Processing applied:
Various:
Image resized to: 666x900

Comment/Rate Share this Image

NO SUBJECT

Great picture, great glass of beer.....;-)
He look's like he needed one......

Regards,

Fonzy - at 15:23 CET on 01-Mar-2006 [Reply]

NO SUBJECT

An excellent portrait, you can see he is really enjoying that Beer, I also think this would make a very effective and striking B&W image.
Cheers Steve

Steve Elliott at 15:37 CET on 01-Mar-2006 [Reply]

NO SUBJECT

Very nice portrait of,I think a homeless person.
This picture tells a story,great one.It would
be also great in black and white like Steve mentioned.

Greetings, Chris

Chris Can at 07:37 CET on 02-Mar-2006 [Reply]

NO SUBJECT

Fons van Swaal wrote:
> Great picture, great glass of beer.....;-)
> He look's like he needed one......
>
> Regards,
>
Thank you Fons Regards Sergio

Sergio Di Giovanni at 20:09 CET on 02-Mar-2006 [Reply]

NO SUBJECT

Steve Elliott wrote:
> An excellent portrait, you can see he is really enjoying that Beer, I also think this would
> make a very effective and striking B&W image.
> Cheers Steve
>
Thank you Steve ! Regards Sergio

Sergio Di Giovanni at 20:11 CET on 02-Mar-2006 [Reply]

NO SUBJECT

Chris Can wrote:
> Very nice portrait of,I think a homeless person.
> This picture tells a story,great one.It would
> be also great in black and white like Steve mentioned.
>
> Greetings, Chris
>
Thank you Chris ! Regards Sergio

Sergio Di Giovanni at 20:12 CET on 02-Mar-2006 [Reply]

NO SUBJECT

Good protrait Sergio!!

Ricardo Rico at 07:35 CET on 04-Mar-2006 [Reply]